What My Clients Are Saying
- "For years I had been working towards gaining acceptance into a Doctorate Program until I found “yourdean.com”. Dr. Kornfeld did not simply edit my statement, he took the time to learn about the various programs I was applying to and review my credentials to make sure I was showcasing my relevant talents and achievements. I truly believe that the professionalism and strong articulation in my statement was what set me apart from the others. Now I look forward to working with Dr. Kornfeld in the future on my thesis and other academic papers."
–Graduate School, Psychology
- "It was probably the most intelligent, careful, and efficient support from a writing tutor that I have had. I am always reluctant to use help from writing services/tutors, but with "yourdean.com" it turned out to be not only a quality work experience but also an educational one. You actually learn to write from Milton, who painstakingly and patiently works on several drafts until you'll choose the one that suits you…I would strongly recommend his service to anyone! Thank you so much!"
- "I've heard from Vanderbilt and got in! Simply put, I'm beyond excited! I am certain my essay had much to do with my success, and so I thank you. As I suggested to you before now, you made my essay possible through your instruction and editing. I am deeply indebted to you for guiding me in crafting an essay that graduate admissions committees want to read. Without it, I think that I would have been denied. I cannot thank you enough.
P.S. I still intend to pursue higher degrees in English. Please do not be surprised if I invest in your assistance, again. I hope - for my sake, I suppose - that you are still in this business! Best wishes."
- "I looked for an unbiased editor to read my very 'personal' artist statement and I found someone who was not only thorough but who was graciously available for email and phone interactions... My writing was examined with a fresh viewpoint and my essay developed the sharpness and focus that is demanded of today's applicants. I will be attending my top choice for graduate school. I highly recommend working with Milton!"
– Graduate School, Fine Arts
- "You were able to give me the right advice in order to strengthen and deepen my personal statement. Thanks to yourdean.com’s comments, my personal statement took a more professional and mature perspective."
– Graduate School, International Relations
- "Initially, I searched the internet for assistance with my entrance exam for graduate school. Milton @ YourDean.com promptly replied to my request. He was most helpful, the cost was reasonable, and his response was quick. I will not hesitate to ask for more assistance throughout my graduate studies."
– Graduate School, Nursing
- "...provided prompt service and attention, and assisted me in tailoring my personal statement to make it much more organized and concise."
– Law School
- "Yes, I can definitely see the improvements in the revised version... Thank you for the excellent suggestions on my letter to grad school."
– Business School
- "Milton has been instrumental in helping me to become a better writer. He is enthusiastic and provides constructive criticism that poignantly addresses the fundamental issues that make for better writing. I cannot recommend him enough. The best part about working with Milton is that he actually brought me to a level where I no longer needed his help - the mark of a true master."
– Divinity School Student
- "The remarks of Dr. Kornfeld played a big role in improving the clarity of my statement and making it as effective as it could be for the highly competitive school of Journalism at Columbia. Thank you!"
– Graduate School, Journalism